At Superior Fence & Rail we know that many people are too busy to tackle their own fence installation project. That’s why we handle every aspect of your fence installation project; from pulling the permit to the post-installation clean-up and inspection, our professional, certified installation teams and support personnel make the process easy.
Most Homeowners Associations (HOAs) in Jacksonville and the surrounding areas require architectural review before a fence may be installed. Our install operations personnel work closely with property managers and HOA boards to ensure that every fence that we install meets the HOA covenants and restrictions for the neighborhood. What’s the best part?
We offer this service for free! Here are just a few of the neighborhood HOAs we work with on a regular basis:
- Azalea Ridge in Middleburg, FL
- Cimarrone in Jacksonville, FL
- Durbin Crossing in St. Johns, FL
- Eagle Harbor in Fleming Island, FL
- Eagle Landing in Orange Park, FL
- Fleming Plantation in Fleming Island, FL
- Kindlewood in Middleburg, FL
- Nocatee in Ponte Vedra, FL
- Greenleaf Village in Ponte Vedra, FL
- Greenleaf Preserve in Ponte Vedra, FL
- Kelly Pointe in Ponte Vedra, FL
- Willowcove in Ponte Vedra, FL
- Del Webb in Ponte Vedra, FL
- Coastal Oaks in Ponte Vedra, FL
- Brookwood in Jacksonville, FL
- Austin Park in Ponte Vedra, FL
- Tidewater in Ponte Vedra, FL
- Oakleaf Plantation in Orange Park, FL
- Palencia in St. Augustine, FL
- Pine Ridge in Middleburg, FL
- St. Johns Forest in Jacksonville, FL
Once we have all of the approvals in place we order your fence products and schedule your fence installation. Our office maintains contact with you periodically to make sure you are informed and aware of when your fence installation will take place.
During this time period we also submit a utility locate to determine the location of any underground utilities that could pose an obstacle to your fence installation. We suggest that you inform your neighbors of the upcoming fence installation and locate any private utilities (sprinkler systems, lighting, etc.) that may be installed on the property.
In order to provide you with the best possible service we ask that you are present at the beginning of the fence installation and then again at the end. Before we dig any fence post holes we review the installation with you to make sure the layout and type of fence product is correct.
At the end of the installation our professional crews will walk every foot of your newly installed fence to make sure that you are happy with your fence installation and the job site clean-up. We’re not finished until you approve the fence in writing.
Our service does not stop when we leave the job site. We’re happy to hear from you, so if there are ever any questions or concerns our office is available to assist you in any way possible. Every one of our customers is our next referral, so we have a vested interest in delivering the highest possible customer service before, during, and after the installation.
Only a few municipalities around Jacksonville require a permit for a fence installation. Where it is required, we handle the permit process from A-Z for a fee or give you specific instructions on how to submit your own permit.