Quality Fence Installation Tips from Superior Fence & Rail
Fence Installation Preparation – Preparing for Your Fence Project
Fence installation projects can have unforeseen challenges, but proper preparation makes the process smooth.
- Make sure you are present for the beginning and the end of the project to review and approve the project with the install team.
- Let your neighbors know one week in advance that you are having a fence installed.
- Make sure you have a plan to keep children and pets out of the way for the the installation.
- Remove potted plants or other items that are within a few feet of the fence. Identify plants that are near the fence that you want to be protected.
- Test your irrigation to ensure proper operation. If you have other private utilities like a pool pump or natural gas, have a contractor mark any underground lines that were not marked by public utilities.
Following these guidelines will help make your fence project a success. Got other questions about fence installation? Contact us today!
Want a quick overview, Watch this!
Got other questions about fence installation? Contact us today!
Superior Fence & Rail of Jacksonville, FL
Fax: (904) 683-6408