Our metal fence Jacksonville fence outlet featured installation is a 54″H Black Sterling Standard aluminum fence by Superior Fence Products. And here’s what the customer had to say:
Justin and his crew Shawn and Edwin all did a outstanding job. My wife and i are very pleased with the results of our newly installed fence. They were all professional and would recommend Superior Fence and Rail to family and friends.
Yet another quality fence installation by Justin, Shawn, and Edwin. And a great job delivering on our goal of first class customer service!
Metal Fence Jacksonville Fence Outlet
Aluminum fencing is a popular metal fence that is commonly used for pool fencing. The State of Florida requires that all pool enclosures meet strict guidelines to protect children from drowning in pools. Most aluminum fences are designed to meet these strict guidelines.
The “Drop-Rail” feature of this week’s fence panel makes the fence compliant with pool code. Dropping the rail to be flush with the bottom of the fence makes the distance between the bottom and mid-rail at least 45″. And the 3-7/8″ spacing between the vertical pickets makes ensures there is no chance a 4″ sphere can pass through the fence. Here is a summary of the requirements for a fence to meet pool code:
- Fence must be 48″ or taller
- Spacing between vertical members must be less than 4″
- Spacing between horizontal members of the fence must be 45″ or greater, unless there is less than 1-7/8″ between vertical members.
- Latch must be 54″ or higher from the ground.
- Gates must open away from the pools and be self-closing and self-latching.
- The fence must be less than 4″ off the ground.
Need help with your next fence project? Contact Superior Fence & Rail today!
Superior Fence & Rail of Jacksonville, FL
Fax: (904) 683-6408