Our pool fence Jacksonville featured installation is a 6’H white Hamilton Standard vinyl privacy fence and a 4’H black Heritage Standard aluminum pool fence by Superior Fence Products. And here is what the customer had to say:
I contacted three businesses for estimates on my fence install and am confident I made the right choice with Superior Fence and Rail. Ralph on the sales side had all the details I needed and made sure I understood the options that were required for pool code. And when it came to the installation, Ernest and his crew did an outstanding job. He covered every option and detail in-depth and made sure I completely understood and agreed with the install plan. In the end it was better than I hoped and I highly recommend this company.
Yet another quality installation by Ernest, Blake and Chris! And a great job delivering on our goal of first class customer service.
Pool Fence Jacksonville
Building codes are not always easy to understand. When it comes to pool fencing, here is a short list of the main considerations:
- Select a fence that is 48″ or higher.
- Ensure the fence gates swing out from the pool.
- Install the gate latches 54″ or higher.
- Ensure the fence gates are self-closing and self-latching.
- Select a fence with less than four inches between vertical members of the fence.
- The horizontal rails must be spaced 45″ or more apart.
- If the contractor installs the vertical members less than 1-7/8″ apart the horizontal rails do not have to meet this requirement.
- Install the fence so that the bottom is less than 4″ off the ground.
For a better understanding of pool fencing Jacksonville and to get your free quote, call Superior Fence & Rail today!
Superior Fence & Rail of Jacksonville, FL
Fax: (904) 683-6408